Project Second Act™ is a program to advance the economic success of women over 40 by:
- expanding and increasing career and job opportunities
- advancing professional development
- increasing financial security
WHAT ARE YOUR DREAMS?
- Start a new job or career?
- Return to workforce?
- Get promoted?
- Start a business?
- Obtain a degree?
- Find alternative work options?
Project Second Act is a pilot project developed in collaboration with:
- U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau
- The Transition Network
- National-Louis University
IS THIS WHERE YOU ARE TODAY?
- Planning to retire and wanting to do something productive with time?
- Downsized, outsourced, early retirement?
- Still working but wanting to advance?
- Wanting or needing to work?
- Stay at home Mom looking to return to or join the work force for first time?
- Needing to improve computer or technology skills?
- Wanting something new in the world of work, but unsure what that is?
HOW PROJECT SECOND ACT CAN HELP!
- Increase personal awareness and self confidence
- Identify talents, dreams and desires
- Choose actionable goals
- Develop personal action plan to reach goals
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Women in a supportive face to face group environment
- Structured materials, mentoring support and online resources
- Focused way to look at desires, resources and goals
- Opportunity to create personal and unique action plan